Who we are
Visit our About Us Page
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact form submissions are saved for customer support purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Except as described in this Statement, we will not disclose your personal information outside of All About Spas without your consent. We may, however, share the personal information we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
- With third-party service providers. For example, we may share your information with third party service providers for purposes including, without limitation, website analysis, payment and order processing; and fraud protection. These service providers have access to such personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- With law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served.
- When you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- We have partnered with Authorize.Net , a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
- The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
- The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Privacy contact information
For any questions regarding your online privacy regarding allaboutspas.com email [email protected].
How we protect your data
We use reasonable security procedures to protect your information. However, no data transferred over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information and you understand that any information that you transfer or transmit to us is done at your own risk. Personal information collected at our Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Most browsers will give a visual indication of when your connection is secure; for example, Internet Explorer will show a padlock icon in the lower right of the browser window.
What third parties we receive data from