How to use a filter flosser:
- Attach the Filter Flosser to a standard garden hose. Turn on the water to the garden hose from the faucet on full pressure & control the water flow with the Filter Flosser’s easy “on/off” switch during cleaning.
- Overall Cleaning – Hold the flosser ½ to 1 inch from filter. You can rotate the way your holding of the flosser to change where the water goes on the filter. Move the handle up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
- Particularly Dirty Areas – Hold 4 to 5 inches from filter with the water point focused on a specific area.
- Build-Up between Pleats – Turn the nozzle parallel with pleats at ½ to 1 inch from filter . Move the handle up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
- Storage – Detach from the flosser from the garden hose and store away.
CAUTION! Hold firmly away from face when turning on the tool as the high pressure will forcefully kick back the nozzle. Keep out of reach of children.