Order Return & Exchange Policy
The below policy applies to AllAboutSpas.com exclusively. Any products purchased in store will be subject to the In-Store Policy.
Product Exchanges or Returns:
Our All About Spas and Leisure Living’s Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return most products within 30 days from date of shipment for a full refund of the purchase price. Please note that this does not include your original shipping fees.
In order for a return to be accepted, items must be:
- Returned in it’s original packaging with all accessories
- Shipped with a copy of the receipt
- The product cannot be used
- Customer must obtain a valid RMA before sending the return, please call us at 1-575-626-8888.
- Product can not have been purchased as a “Discount Deal” item where purchase price has been reduced due to damage or use
Some items may not be returned.
Personal use items cannot be returned, including mattresses and foundations, linens and pillows.
Once delivered, hot tubs, pool tables, and saunas cannot be returned.
Labor, delivery and/or completed installation services cannot be refunded. Items that have been damaged through customer use or misuse cannot be returned.
Merchandise sold “As Is” or “Clearance” – are final and will not be eligible for exchange, or refund.
Custom or special orders usually take 4-6 weeks for delivery and sometimes longer. Due to the freight involved and in some cases, custom production, these orders cannot be changed, cancelled or returned.
As a benefit to our customers, All About Spas occasionally offers promotion items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.
- When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will not be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to All About Spas. For instance, if you receive $500 in savings when you purchase a hot tub and gazebo and you return either item, the $500 amount will be subtracted from your refund.
Some items are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee, including the following:
- Any returned item or cancelled order in which All About Spas has any expense as a result of the sale. These expenses may include but are not limited to: credit card fees, freight and labor.
- Once a customer has put a deposit on any merchandise, it is considered sold and taken off of the market. If the customer chooses not to take delivery of the merchandise, they will forfeit the full amount of the deposit or will be charged a 15% Restocking Fee, whichever is greater.
- Any returned or refused orders that have been shipped directly to the customer’s home.
Exchange of defective merchandise
Any defective merchandise will be replaced or repaired at All About Spas and/or the product manufacturer’s discretion.
- Online customers will need to contact the manufacturer of the product(s) they purchased for any warranty claims. All About Spas will not be responsible for warranty repairs or exchanges.
- For In-Store purchases please refer to the in store warranty policy.
Free Shipping Orders
Orders from internet sales or phone orders are offered free shipping if the order is over a stated minimum amount. If any part of the order is returned and makes the total less than the stated minimum amount, then the freight is no longer free and must be paid by the customer.
Non-Defective Product Returns
If the product is returned without defect, the customer is responsible for both the original freight and the return freight unless the wrong product was shipped by mistake.
- Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all orders that are returned due to ordering incorrect replacement parts unless they contacted us prior to placing the order for product verification.
- Selecting replacement products such as hot tub filters can be difficult. You will never be charged for freight if you call or email us prior to placing your order to ensure your are purchasing the correct product.
Shipping Fees for returns
On any return, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including any costs incurred in getting the product both to and from the customer, regardless of whether shipping was originally charged or not.
If the order was placed and there was a mistake made by All About Spas and we sold or shipped you the wrong item, we will refund your entire amount.
Incorrect Information given for shipment or refused delivery
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways.
Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery.
- If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
All About Spas Acceptance of Returned Items
All returns require:
- Previous communication with All About Spas and Leisure Living
- A valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number.
Please do not simply ship items back. Items must be returned prepaid in re-saleable condition with all documentation, accessories, etc.
Please package your shipment well and insure your shipment. If your return arrives to us damaged, you will have to file a claim with the shipping company to be reimbursed for the product.
We are not responsible for damages during shipping on returns.
Contact us to schedule a return and check back with us several days after you have shipped it. We will not be held responsible for a refund if a follow up call is not made by the customer, within our hours of operation.
If an item is damaged upon arrival, or if we sent the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping, and we will get the correct item to you at no extra cost. Customer must notify us within (3) days of receipt of any shipping damages. Customer is responsible for any damage to the product when shipping back to us. Please call 1-575-623-8888 Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm Mountain Standard Time to report this issue and we will gladly help you out.
If an item is shown as delivered by the shipping company and has not arrived, or if the item is shown as undelivered and has not arrived, please contact us within (10) calendar days of the expected delivery date to report a missing delivery. Please call us at 575-623-8888 Monday-Saturday 10am -6pm Mountain Standard Time to report this issue and we will gladly help you out.
Returns will not be accepted if:
· Item has been installed or used in any manner, or items which are special ordered such as custom color (ie: outdoor kitchens, color ranges, etc.)
· Item has been personalized
· Item contains partial case packs. (bundles – non-defective orders)
All About Spas reserves the right to deny any return.
Other restrictions may apply.
Above policies subject to change from time to time.